9 New Competitive Training Groups for the 2021/22 Season
- National Performance
- National Development
- Provincial Senior
- Provincial Junior
- Regional 1
- Regional 2
- Intro Competitive 1
- Intro Competitive 2
- Intro Competitive JDF
All current club members have been advised of their new registration group.
For new registrations to the Competitive Program, please contact the Island Swimming office at email@example.com for placement prior to registering.
Pre-Competitive Programs for 2021/22
Island Swim Skills for swimmers from 6 - 10.
Swimmers must be comfortable in the competition pool and able to swim without an instructor in the water.
- Bronze (two times per week) approximately Swim Kids 4 & 5
- Silver (two times per week) approximately Swim Kids 6 & 7
- Gold (three times per week) Swim Kids 8 and above
Bronze & Silver programs are filling up quickly. If the group you would like is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist. Include the program days and times you would prefer.
Conditioning & Technique for swimmers from 11 - 18
Swimmers must be capable of swimming 150 metres continuously (Swim Kids 7)
- This group has 5 available practices per week. Swimmers can choose from 1 - 5 practices.
Summer 2022 Programs
Check back - more information is coming soon
What we're planning:
- Week long afternoon practices (45 minutes long) for new and current ISS swimmers - registered by the week
- Week long morning stroke camps for competitive swimmers - registered by the week