9 New Competitive Training Groups for the 2021/22 Season
- National Performance
- National Development
- Provincial Senior
- Provincial Junior
- Regional 1
- Regional 2
- Intro Competitive 1
- Intro Competitive 2
- Intro Competitive JDF
All current club members have been advised of their new registration group.
For new registrations to the Competitive Program, please contact the Island Swimming office at firstname.lastname@example.org for placement prior to registering.
Pre-Competitive Programs for 2021/22
Island Swim Skills for swimmers from 6 - 10.
Swimmers must be comfortable in the competition pool and able to swim without an instructor in the water.
- Bronze (two times per week) approximately Swim Kids 4 & 5
- Silver (two times per week) approximately Swim Kids 6 & 7
- Gold (three times per week) Swim Kids 8 and above
Bronze & Silver programs are filling up quickly. If the group you would like is full, please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist. Include the program days and times you would prefer.
Conditioning & Technique for swimmers from 11 - 18
Swimmers must be capable of swimming 150 metres continuously (Swim Kids 7)
- This group has 5 available practices per week. Swimmers can choose from 1 - 5 practices.
Summer 2021 Programs
We are optimistically hopeful that we can open more spaces before programs start this summer. If the program you want is currently full, please email Cathy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be registered on the waitlist. We should have more information after June 15.
COHORT 3 (swimmers currently in cohort 3 and anyone 7 - 11 that has not been registered with Island Swimming this season)
NOTE: These programs are run in the competition pool. Swimmers should be comfortable swimming 25 metres on their own.
- 12 sessions July 5 - 30
- Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday from 3:45 - 4:30 OR 4:30 - 5:15
- Register for the month
- 5 weekly (4 day) sessions. Register by the week
- August 2 - 6 (Tuesday - Friday)
- August 9 - 12 (Monday - Thursday)
- August 16 - 19 (Monday - Thursday)
- August 23 - 26 (Monday - Thursday)
- August 30 - Sept 2 (Monday - Thursday)
- 3:45 - 4:30 OR 4:30 - 5:15
Cohort 1 & 2 Swimmers:
- July - regular practices from June 27 - July 30th. See the modified July schedule
- 5 Weekly (4 day) sessions as above with alternating morning and afternoon practices
- Register by the week